Wednesday, July 6, 2011

aw fudge.

hi. i know people still send this link around when i'm mentioned in threads, so here's some bad news:

all of my vocaroo links are gone. i know a few of them still exist, but basically besides that, they've all been automatically deleted. it's sort of a bummer, but i'm glad people enjoyed them. i never downloaded any of them, because i didn't really care enough at the time to do so. that was a mistake.


so yeah, it sucks, but they survived long enough.

i haven't posted on /co/ or anywhere else for a long time due to shitty personal issues. life is pretty bad right now.

i also made a youtube months ago, which a huge amount of people subscribed to, even though i still haven't made anything. that was flattering.

i desperately want to start making stuff, but i'm not feeling those creative juices flowing at the moment. depression does that to ya. hopefully soon though, i'll become productive. 


so thanks for all the kindness and support in the past. it seriously meant a lot to me.


bye for now, pals.

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I came back here for more beautiful vocaroo goodness and came to THIS!

    I am really sorry, Duke. I know I feel like shit when that art block comes rearing it's ugly head so I know where you're coming from. I know things will get better for you so just try to stay positive. It's the only thing we can really do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted already under the other post, but I guess it can't hurt to do it here, too.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GIFX8M1V

    Covers a big chunk of his vocaroos, still lots missing, upload them if you have 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually a bit nice to have a human moment with Duke here, kind of a reminder that there's more to him that we really have no idea about.

    Hang in there Duke, I'm just starting work on getting past years of depression, myself.

    We, the fans, immensely appreciate the gift and talent that you've been so kind to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man. Means a lot.

    And spambot13, holy shit. I don't even know what to say dude. That list is amazing. Almost every single good one is in there.

    Thank you so much. I thought they were gone forever.

    ReplyDelete